You can choose from several payment methods, depending on your location. These options will show up during the order process. The websites name will not be shown on your bankstatement.
|Payment Method||Fee||Available in||Transfer Time|
|Bank Transfer||Free||All Countries||1-3 working days|
|Bancontact||Currently Unavailable||All Countries||Instant|
|Cryptocurrency||Free||All Countries||Within 2 hours|
|iDeal||Currently Unavailable||All Countries||Instant|
|Cash||Currently Unavailable||All Countries||3 working days – 1 week|
We don’t accept Goods & Services type payment for PayPal, Creditcards, Money Orders or Checks.
Additional fee charged by us: € 0,- | Transfer time: 1-5 business days
Some banks charge a fee for the bank transfer. Please not that this fee should be covered by you, the customer.
It’s possbile to transfer money from any bank in the world to our bank. You will need some information from us to complete the payment.
Important: Always write your order number in the payment comments/reference. No ordernumber = No Match so we cannot process your order.
Bank transfers using online money transfer sites
You can use an online money transfer site like Globalwebpay, Worldfirst, One PAy FX, Revolut and more. Use our banking information to transfer the payment to our bank account and save money on transfer fees.
When a transfer service does not work, please let us know! The following services have been reported not working: Western Union, TransferWise, Azimo, Xoom
In the payment reference/comment field just fill in your TheMagicShroomShop.com order number. Is there no option to add a comment? Then contact our support with the reference number of the money service, amount and service used for the transfer. Count on it that we can match your payment.
Did you receive my payment?
We will keep a close eye on our bank account.
- Bank payments usually take 1-5 business days to clear
- As soon as the payment shows up on our bank account; your order will be processed
- You will be notified of this by email
- Your order will then be shipped the same or the next business day (if products are in stock)
- Again you will be notified by email and this mail will include the tracking number, so you can trace the parcel online.
Please note: If you didn’t include your order number or name in the transaction reference, we can not match your order to your payment. In that case; please send us a payment reference or the name of the bank account holder + IBAN, so we can match your payment.
Always check your spam/junk folder for our payment and shipping emails
Bancontact is a payment method from Belgium, by which you can pay within your own secure banking environment.
With the card number and the expiration date, which is shown on the card it’s very easy to pay instantly. With the so called ‘digi card’ you can approve the payment. When you have completed these steps successfully, the payment will be successful.
- You pay quick with your own bank card
- No extra costs.
- The Bancontact/MisterCash payments will be executed on the secure payment platform of our paymentprovider
CryptoCurrency like BitCoin, Litecoin, Monero and others
Do you want to pay fast, anonymous and easy with BitCoin or other cryptocurrencies?
This is how to pay with with cryptocurrencies:
- You simply choose CoinPayments as payment method on the checkout page.
- Complete your purchase and you will be redirected to the secured Coinpayments.net website.
- On the Coinpayments.net website you can choose to pay with BitCoin or any other available cryptocurrencies.
- There you’ll find all the data you need to complete the payment. Simultaneously, you will receive an email with these details so you will have a copy of this information.
- You will have six hours to complete the payment, before your order will expire. Keep this in mind when you complete the payment and take in account that crypto-payments will need additional time to be confirmed.
The payment will be processed directly. We accept payments from all popular coins such as BitCoin, LiteCoin, Ethereum, Ripple and many more.
Are you new to BitCoin? Check out this link: Get started with BitCoin https://bitcoin.org/en/getting-started